[Fredslist] Coffee Anyone?

Edward Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Thu Sep 28 16:26:36 EDT 2006

Hello Gotham,

I have a terrific service technician (hopefully future Gothamite) to add to the Gotham Yellow Pages. Gianni Cerini of Cerini Coffee Services Inc. (www.CeriniCoffee.com) rescued my beloved espresso/capucinno machine from oblivion, at an extremely reasonable price. Gianni is an authorized service tech for Saeco among many other brands. Within minutes of my delvering the machine, Gianni had pinpointed the faulty (grinder) switch, and ordered a replacement part. In the service shop I noticed at least 7 other top of the line brands (other than Saeco) which Gianni had successfully repaired.
Gianni Cerini also sells refurbished espresso makers at reasoable prices w/ warranties. Needless to say, I am elated with the service provided. Cerini Coffee Services telephone # is 718.584.6120, & he is located in the Aurthur Ave. section of the Bronx, & is the sole authorized service repair center for Saeco in the NYC area.

Regards to all, Ed Bienstock