[Fredslist] I joined the Ed Bienstock fan club

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 09:12:58 EDT 2006

Attention Gotham:

I believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus and Ed Bienstock.

Run, do not walk, to see him, if you want a jewelry miracle. I had a huge
dome shaped ring with a big pearl on top and many too many little oval shaped
diamonds all over the place. Have not worn it in years. Great big ugly thing.

I wanted diamond drop earrings to wear to our 50th wedding anniversary, yes
children, fifty fun-filled years with the same guy, am applying to  Guinness.

Ed designed and executed the most fabulous pair of earrings, using the  scrap
metal from stuff I no longer wear, including the base of the ugly thing
itself. They will swing and sway as we tippy tappy toe around the dance  floor.

Of course Ed, being an artist, ain't too bright. He dropped the earrings  off
at my apartment, and has yet to be paid one penny.

You too can become a believer. There are still, children, a few artisans
around.