[Fredslist] I have a client, home health care agency looking to hire a controller!

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris ssajiun at ubcins.com
Tue Sep 26 17:27:59 EDT 2006

If you or you know someone who is interested in a position to be a
controller at a large, growing home health care agency in NYC, please
let me know and I will forward the information.  If they have experience
it's a plus, although it is not required.

Thank you gotham!
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, President
United Benefit Consulting Inc.