[Fredslist] Law Office Sublet Available Wall Street Area

Ross B. Intelisano rossbi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 11:30:49 EDT 2006

My firm has two windowed offices (14x12 and 12x12) and a secretarial  space available to sublease immediately.  One can lease both or  either office and it includes access to our beautiful conference room  overlooking Trinity Church, telephone equipment, copy/fax machines and  potentially a receptionist.

  We are located at 111 Broadway in a restored Gothic-style  building.  We practice mostly securities fraud arbitration and  litigation, plaintiff side employment arbitration and litigation and  commercial litigation.

  Rent is reasonable.

  Please have any interested party call or email me.

  Thanks,

  Ross

Ross B. Intelisano, Esq.
Rich & Intelisano, LLP