[Fredslist] Creative Partner needed for New Software Project

Renee Colwell rcolwell at cmitsolutions.com
Fri Sep 15 12:10:45 EDT 2006

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Have you ever wanted to do business differently or more efficiently,
but can't find a computer program to help you? Too often, software
just lets people work as they did before -- it doesn't really support
their business intelligently. If you have a business process that you
think is more efficient than the rest of the pack, I'd like to partner
with you to automate that process and turn it into a new software
product.

For example...have you wished that a software program could help you….
…keep track of items sold at tag sales?
….let you know when the horses on your ranch needs a flea dip?
…..send birthday cards to your dry-cleaning customers automatically?
…..help you track bulk yarn inventory and ocean fish stock for your
custom knitted fishing
nets business?

Here is your chance to work with a professional application developer
to create something new.  You'll get a custom
application that does what you need – for free.  Then, you will partner
with me to market the application to your competitors and others in
your field who will buy it as off-the-shelf software.

To be eligible for this offer, you must:
• Work in an industry or business that is specialized, but not unique
(you have competitors and others in the same industry who could use
this software)
• See a real need for a piece of custom software
• Have already done some research and not been able to find anything
that is already commercially available, OR, evaluated commercial
programs and found them lacking
• Be willing to put in time defining requirements, designing the
software, and testing the final product.

Please contact me with your idea or any questions you have ASAP.  I
will evaluate ideas until November 15, 2006 and will begin development
on November 16, 2006.

Thanks,

--
Renee Colwell
CM IT Solutions of Manhattan, Grand Central

212-923-CMIT (2648)
rcolwell at cmitsolutions.com
www.cmitsolutions.com