[Fredslist] FW: Need suggestions Italian food New York City

Rebecca Selvenis selvenisr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:23:42 EDT 2006

I wouldn't usually reply to all, but everyone must check out father-son
operated PICCOLO ANGOLO, on Jane St. in the west village.  Best in the city,
and they shout the specials at you.  Great experience, and I always see
Italian citizens there. As soon as my second visit they treated me like an
old family friend.