[Fredslist] Babysitter/Caretaker needed in Rye Brook

Steven Krane skrane at netsysgroup.com
Mon Sep 11 13:41:16 EDT 2006

Hi Gothamites:

A good friend of mine asked if I could send out the request below to the
network.  They live in Rye Brook, Westchester.  If anyone is interested,
please have them email Adam at kingherm at aol.com
<mailto:kingherm at aol.com> .  Thanks!!

Gothamly,

Steven

I am looking for a college student/college graduate/graduate student who
is more of a teacher and coach than a babysitter to take care of my 2
children (4 and 7 years) Must be physically active (willing to run laps
and shoot hoops) and eager to read and do math games, ready to engage in
creative play (no videos).

Be available on weekday afternoons Must have references Appx 12-15hrs/wk

Must be available entire school year.