[Fredslist] FW: Attorney for Hire

David david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:38:58 EDT 2006

On behalf of Gothamite Theresa Garelli is anyone looking for an young lawyer?

He published his thesis paper in the Sports Lawyer Journal.  Areas of
interest of which has some experience in, are Antitrust, Intellectual
Property, and Sports law.  I have a strong interest in Environmental law.

Resume attached.

Theresa Ann Garelli
Vice President & Special Counsel
FIRST AMERICAN TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY