[Fredslist] Fw: Looking for a Literary Agent

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Sep 1 09:44:02 EDT 2006

You may have read my fellow Friar Carol Scibelli on our Blog Roll and if you have you no doubt agree that she is an extraordinarily talented writer. Well now she is taking it to the next level and is looking for an agent. Please address all leads to Carol. Thank you and please read below.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.