[Fredslist] free CRM/sales seminar "Marrying Sales Skills with CRM

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Oct 31 16:56:55 EST 2006

  Hi:

If anyone is interested in crm/sales:

<http://www.netatwork.com/index.asp?id=CRM_SEM_Marrying1106_Crains>
<http://www.adrianmiller.com>

In this seminar we will discuss a common dilemma faced by sales
managers and business unit leaders, "Where do I put my budget to get
the biggest effect on revenue?" The reality in today's market place
is that if you should probably do both. Renowned sales coach Adrian
Miller and Net at Work's CRM Practice Director Danny Estrada will
deliver this lecture on optimizing your sales organization.

You can have a tremendous impact on your ROI by marrying effective
CRM technology with fine-tuned sales skills. This presentation will
drill on the core competencies required for executing high-impact
selling and the foundation necessary for success in today's highly
competitive business environment. After you attend this session you
will see why one capability is dependent upon the other.

Developing a Sales Platform - Do your customers see you as a vendor
or a "business resource"? The answer is probably obvious but you will
learn how to make sure that you are as valuable to your customers as
their own employees. When you train sales people to think differently
they act differently and the right "solution sales" platform will
ensure your team's success.

Optimizing Sales Performance - When a sales team has a game plan and
a platform for success the execution becomes a matter of doing the
right things repetitively. We will discuss how a customer and
prospect touch point program will lead to increased first time sales
and cross-sells. Many organizations focus too much on a few prospects
and don't effectively mine the target customers consistently.

Deploying Enabling Technology - After the sales team has been coached
on the right approach and given the skills for success it is vitally
important to provide the right technology tools for making execution
simple. Technology should be easy to use, deliver the right
information to every user and give people the opportunity to maximize
selling time.

Executing Operational Excellence - The best technology tools for
selling will also enforce best practices. Today's CRM systems feed
information (like orders) to other departments but also deliver
valuable information from other sources. The beauty of automating is
that you will enforce business rules and eliminate data entry errors
at the same time. The net result will be a sales team operating the
right way with good information and maximum selling time.

If you are just starting your fiscal year or planning for the new one
you will want to attend this session and ensure hitting plan for
2007.
<http://www.netatwork.com/crmseminar_marryingsales.asp?id=1106_internal>Register
Here

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

8:30am - 11:00am

Continental Breakfast will be served

World-Wide Business HQ

575 Madison Ave.,NYC
(between 56th and 57th Streets)

8th Floor

This Seminar is Complimentary. RSVP Required.

<http://www.netatwork.com/crmseminar_marryingsales.asp?id=1106_internal>
Or Call: 212-997-5200

Email:
<mailto:crm at netatwork.com?subject=CRM_SEM_Marrying1106_internal>crm at netatwork.com

8:30 - 8:45 Reception, Breakfast & Introductions

8:45- 9:45
"Using Technology to Win Business... Not Just Track It!" presentation
by Danny Estrada, CRM Practice Director, Net at Work

9:45 - 10:45
"Proven Tactics to Win at Selling: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
presentation by Adrian Miller, Adrian Miller Sales Training

10:45 - 11:00 Q&A Session

Danny Estrada, CRM Practice Director, Net at Work
Danny has been working in the field of Customer Relationship
Management for the past 10 years. Specializing in business process
and corporate culture, Danny uses his business and technology
expertise to help companies sell more products and increase customer
satisfaction. Danny also holds and Executive MBA from the W P Carey
School of Business at Arizona State University.

Adrian Miller, Adrian Miller Sales Training
Adrian Miller is the President of Adrian Miller Sales Training, a
training and business consulting firm that she founded in 1989.Adrian
is a nationally recognized lecturer, a sought-after conference
speaker, and an accomplished author. Frequently published in major
business publications, her articles cover a broad range of
sales-related topics. They also appear in Playing to Win, Adrian's
monthly E-Newsletter.

--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"