[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Hispanic - Thursday, November 9th

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Oct 31 12:38:20 EST 2006

Good Morning Along the Network,

Ride the Circuit to Gotham Hispanic on Thursday, November 9th

The Friars Club, NYC
12:30 PM to 2:00 PM

We are expecting several guests and we are featuring:

"What I Did on My Summer Vacation", by Gotham Hispanic Member and Travel
Agent, Veronica (VIcky) Jimenez.  I'll give you a hint, it was a trip to
Panama to meet relatives she had never met...

Please contact me to clear any conflicts.  You may pay on line if you intend
to come.  Cost is $40, non-refundable.

Gothamly,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Hispanic