[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Formica 1 - November 8th - Will Include a Brief Memorial for Phil Courtney

Mann, Carolyn carolyn.mann at lhh.com
Mon Oct 30 19:43:34 EST 2006

Dear Gotham Members:

The next Formica 1 meeting will be on Wednesday, November 8th from 12:30
PM to 2:00 PM at the Friar's Club (57 East 57th Street - NYC).

It should be noted that at this meeting, we will be holding a brief
memorial in honor of our former Formica 1 colleague, Phil Courtney, who
passed away earlier this year.  Phil's wife, Linda, and other family
members will be joining us.  Linda, and perhaps others from her family,
may be making a few statements before we begin the regular meeting
format.

If you would like to Ride the Circuit and join us for this meeting
please let me know by Monday morning, November 6th.  For this meeting,
we also ask that if you compete with another Formica 1 member, you
please withhold your business presentation and just say hello to the
group.  If you knew Phil personally, of course, you may want to say a
few words about him when you introduce yourself.

We look forward to seeing there.

Best regards,

Carolyn
Group Coordinator - Formica 1