[Fredslist] *Save the Date* 11/16/06 GANG's Hong Kong Thanksgiving Banquet Dinner Meeting--Last meeting of 2006

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 14:03:30 EDT 2006

Dear Gothamites, Guests, and Friends,

GANG is celebrating our last meeting of 2006, with a return engagement to the venue of our still talked about Chinese New Year event at the Peking Park Chinese Restaurant.  Join GANG in celebrating Thanksgiving the Hong Kong way, with an enormous Chef's Special Hong Kong Thanksgiving Banquet Dinner! (sans the turkey!).

              . . . R I D E - T H E  'N O  C O N F L I C T '- C I R C U I T . . .

Come For The Networking . . .

                   Stay For The Sumptuous Chef's Special Hong Kong Thanksgiving Dinner!

             . . . à'No Conflict' Rule Waived  ß . . .

It's that time again, to invite you to GothamAsianNetworkingGroup(GANG)'s Hong Kong's Thanksgiving Banquet Dinner Meeting, 5:00-8:00PM, Thursday, November 16th, 2006, Peking Park Restaurant, 100 Park Avenue  (40th St. bet Park/Madison Aves.), NYC 10017, 212-725-5570.  Vegetarian diet will be accommodated; Kosher menu can not be accommodated.

Hong Kong's Thanksgiving Banquet Menu

                                                                                                          *No MSG*

Beverages:  Jasmine Tea . . . Cash bar throughout.

Appetizers:  Chicken Wraps (ground chicken wrapped in lettuce w/hoisin sauce) . . . Shanghai Steamed Soup Dumplings w/Crabmeat & Pork . . . Jumbo Shrimp with Grand Marnier Sauce . . . Salt & Pepper Crispy Scallops.

Soup:  Mixed Seafood soup.

Entrees:  Peking duck . . . Lobster w/Ginger & Scallions . . . Beef w/Black Pepper Sauce . . . Spicy Striped Bass (whole fillet fried fish) . . . Tender Vegetable Heart w/Cream Sauce . . . House Special Noodles.

Desserts:  Ice Cream platter, Fortune Cookies

à**REGISTRATION FOR RIDING-THE-CIRCUIT & GUESTS:  Registration will ONLY be accepted/confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable online charge of $55 to credit card . . . no walk-ins, no exceptions!**ß   After registering online, please be sure to email your/your guest's contact info to me, at which time I will confirm back your reservation.

[Guests are welcomed to attend 2 Gotham meetings to experience that Gotham 'magic,' and are expected to start the application process for membership by their third meeting.]

5:00PM-6:00PM  Check-in + pick up Tent Cards + Intense Networking + Cocktails.  Cash bar throughout evening.

6:00PM-8:00PM  Chef's Special Awesome Hong Kong Thanksgiving Chinese Banquet Dinner Meeting + Networking.

Due to the sumptuous banquet service, all times are prompt.

Give it your best shot! . . . prepare your most enticing 30 second presentation.  Remember to bring plenty of brochures and business cards to pass out.

Just a reminder . . . Riding-the-Circuit is one of the best ways to network and meet a new group of people to whom you can spread the word of what you do and how you can be of help to them.  Some groups meet at lunchtime, others for breakfast.  There are groups in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan, Westchester, etc., so one might be convenient to attend near your home before work.  Check it out on the Gotham site http://www.gothamnetworking.com

Thanx All.

Cheers!
Lorraine M. Walla, Group Coordinator

GothamAsianNetworkingGroup(GANG)