[Fredslist] Fw: Free Office Desk and File Cabinet

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Thu Oct 26 14:15:33 EDT 2006

Please see below from my Secretary.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 10/26/2006 02:14 PM -----

             Dana
             Charlton/KZRD
             10/26/2006 02:14          Fred Klein/KZRD at KZRD

                                                                   Subject
                                       Free Office Desk and File Cabinet

Attached are photos of a metal office desk and 5-drawer filing cabinet that
I would like to give to whoever will come and pick them up from my parents'
apartment in Riverdale (Bronx).  They are both in excellent condition.  The
desk is nearly 5 feet long with a center pencil drawer that has a key, and
4 more drawers (2 each side).  The file cabinet also has a key.  The drawer
mechanisms on both are still smooth as silk.

The apartment is easy to reach by West Side Highway (a/k/a Henry Hudson
Parkway) or I can provide other directions.  I have to vacate the apartment
by Tuesday, 10/31.  Come get these great pieces of furniture!

Please contact me directly.

Dana Charlton Zarro
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P.
(212) 935-6020, ext. 212
dcharlton at kzrd.com or ladynme at earthlink.net
cell phone:  718-578-7178

(See attached file: desk,cabinet.jpg)