[Fredslist] HELP WANTED

Iris Seligman iris at checkmateresources.com
Wed Oct 25 11:03:55 EDT 2006

Hi Gotham,

Either my business is getting bigger or I am getting slower with advanced
age!  Bottom line.I need more help!!! Please let me know if there is anyone
out there who would love to work in a fun office with wonderful women and
lots of Dunkin' Donuts coffee not to mention t-shirts and jackets at
wholesale prices.

for businesses.  We are brokers seeking the best item at the best price for
our clients. We are looking for someone who loves to interact with people
since they will be spending a lot time interacting with both vendors and
clients, keeping both sides happy. Most important traits needed: ABILITY TO
MULTITASK, DETAIL ORIENTED, COMPUTER LITERATE.

Hours needed: 20 hours per week (flexible)

This is an excellent position for someone returning to the work force or an
empty nester.

OK, folks I am keeping my fingers crossed.thanks in advance!

Iris

Iris Seligman
Checkmate Resources
"We Help Your Clients Remember You"