[Fredslist] Save the date - Gotham Open House Year End Meeting - November 30th

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 10:26:36 EDT 2006

Good Morning Along the Network,

What's all the buzz about?  Come to a Gotham Open House meeting and find out
for yourself.  Bring your friends, your clients, your Mentor, your Mentee.

We had another Open House meeting with lots of new applicants and people
telling their friends about Gotham.  46 people on the third floor of The
Friars Club and there would have been more without a cutoff.

You might find members for your own group, or business contacts.  Who knows?

November 30th - last GO meeting for 2006
12:15 PM to 2:00 PM
$40, no refunds, no walk-ins, no cancellations
credit card payment on web site in Events section or check to our cheerful
bookkeeper, Fred Klein.

See ya.

Gothamly,

Linda, Group Coordinator