[Fredslist] Part-time Bookkeeper Needed By My Client in Manhattan

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Oct 23 17:25:03 EDT 2006

Please see the note below from my client, who is seeking a part-time
bookkeeper in their Manhattan office.

Please reply directly to Jodi via e-mail -- at jodi at maxumappraisals.com --
and let her know that you saw this message from me.

Thanks,

David Abeshouse
Gotham L.I.

	We are currently looking to hire a new book keeper to work in our
New York office on a part time basis. Must have experience with all aspects
of book keeping in Quick Books Accounting Software. Please let me know if
you have a good book keeper you are willing to share or if you know someone
worth referring.

Thanks!

Jodi Jefferson
Maxum Appraisal Solutions, Inc.