[Fredslist] Looking for a Paralegal

Kestenbaum, Harold HKestenbaum at farrellfritz.com
Thu Oct 19 13:47:37 EDT 2006

Hello Gothamites: you may have seen my request earlier in the year, but
I must renew it again, I am looking for a corporate paralegal who would
like to work in Uniondale with a group of super ladies and one franchise
attorney. Please let me know, ASAP, thank you.

Harold L. Kestenbaum
1320 Reckson Plaza, 14th Floor, West Tower
Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel:  516-745-0099
Fax:  516-745-0293

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:  The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer.