[Fredslist] SPECIAL EVENT Special Screening of AMERICAN MASTERS: Walter Cronkite

Brown, Wendy (The Park Avenue Office, NY) wendy_s_brown at ml.com
Tue Oct 17 15:39:46 EDT 2006

SPECIAL EVENT
AMERICAN MASTERS: Walter Cronkite
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2006
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Special Screening at the Time Warner Theater, 10th Floor Viewing Room
Time Warner Building, Columbus Circle, Entrance on 60th Street
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED DUE TO BUILDING SECURITY AT TIME WARNER.
ALL NAMES MUST BE ON GUEST LIST.
PLEASE RSVP VIA EMAIL kjensen at nyemmys.org or Call 212-459-3630 ext. 200
AMERICAN MASTERS: Walter Cronkite
He was the man who told us that President Kennedy had been shot, the man
who told us that we had put a man on the moon, and the man who told us
that we couldn't win the war in Vietnam. During the twenty years he
anchored the news on CBS, Walter Cronkite became a daily presence in the
American home. Building on the legacy of Edward R. Murrow, he brought
CBS to the pinnacle of prestige and popularity in television news.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, New York, is
pleased to honor American Masters for an epic body of work, each film
featuring an American icon.
Q & A SESSION
Executive Producer, Susan Lacy who founded the series in 1984, and
Producers, Leslie Clark and Catherine Tatge will be present for intros
and Q & A.

Jacqueline Gonzalez
Executive Director
The Emmy Awards, New York
National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
1375 Broadway, Suite 2103
New York, NY 10018-7022
(212) 459-3630 ext. 203
Fax: (212) 459-9772

Wendy Brown
Senior Financial Advisor, CFM
Merrill Lynch
200 Park Avenue
New York, New York  10166
phone: 212-338-6093
fax:  212-986-5578
http://www.fc.ml.com/wendy_brown

The information set forth herein was from sources which we believe
reliable but we do not guarantee its accuracy neither the information,
nor any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation by us of the
purchase or sale of any securities or commodities.

Disclaimer:
CAUTION: electronic mail sent through the internet is not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, avoid sending identifying information, such as account, Social Security, or card numbers to us or others. Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions, or check stop payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/