[Fredslist] Thursday, October 19th - Ride the Circuit to the Open House

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Mon Oct 16 12:38:50 EDT 2006

Good Morning Along the Network,

The Friars Club has assured me that we have room for more people at the ever
expanding Gotham Open House Group.

We will have round tables of 10 with networking time available before and
after the meeting.  "Table leaders" (Gothamites) will be appointed to answer
questions at each table.

12:15 PM to 2:00 PM

Having lunch with someone on Thursday?  Bring them to Gotham Open House.
$40 payable in advance, no cancellations, no walk-ins.  Go to web site and
click on Events, click on October 19th and follow prompts.

50 people signed up, might be your next business deal!

Gothamly,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Open House

Linda R. Newman