[Fredslist] {Promotional} Credit/ Debit Cards/e-Checks to improve your business cash flow

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue Oct 10 09:54:30 EDT 2006

Your Best Interest LLC provides the latest electronic payment technologies
to all-sized businesses, nonprofits, nationwide:

*	free credit/debit card rate analysis
*	online donations and event payments (proud that Gotham is our
client)
*	e-commerce
*	check protection services, e-checks.
*	NEW: deposit all paper checks without leaving your office!

Challenge us.

Marc W. Halpert. Gotham New Haven

www.yourbestinterestonline.com <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>

  _____