[Fredslist] 10th anniversary gala

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Oct 9 15:08:23 EDT 2006

We will hold the next meeting of the gala committee on October 26 at 4PM
in Fred's office. For those of you who expressed an interest in
participating and could not make the last meeting, please try your best
to attend this one. I will try my very best to not have any more or
possibly just one more meeting afterwards since I know how busy everyone
is.  The minutes of the last meeting will be sent to those who attended
and to those who couldn't make it and expressed interest.