[Fredslist] Job opening for Entry to mid Level HydroGeologist or Environmental Scientist - Nassau Co

Jill Haimson jhaimson at preferredenv.com
Thu Oct 5 15:46:34 EDT 2006

Preferred Environmental Services (Preferred) has an opening for an entry
level
through middle level (0 to 5 years experience) B.S. and M.S. degreed
Environmental
Scientist or Geologist in our East Meadow, New York office.

Work to be performed will include the following: groundwater, soil,
surface water/sediment and vapor
sampling; monitoring well Installation/direct-push sampling; chemical
testing data
reduction and evaluation; work plan and report preparation; Knowledge of
local, state
and federal regulations. Phase I ESA experience and OSHA training a
plus.

If interested, please send resume via fax to (516) 213-8156 or e-mail to
jhaimson at preferredenv.com.

Jill S. Haimson, CGWP, PG
Principal

PREFERRED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES