[Fredslist] Celebrating BRUCE CHOLST!

James Periconi JPericoni at Periconi.com
Wed Oct 4 12:30:21 EDT 2006

This is to thank an exemplary Gothamite - Bruce Cholst, Esq., coop and
condo lawyer extraordinaire - who generously helped me analyze - on Rosh
Hashana and a weekend, both at home and at his office, no less! - a
thorny issue involving governance of the Homeowners Association where I
live.  Bruce reviewed documents, analyzed my analysis, discussed
alternative ways of approaching the issue, set the context, led me to
the right case law, and did a host of other good lawyerly things, at no
charge, that helped me provide an analysis to the Board of Managers of
my condo development.

Thank you and bravo to Bruce, who outside of Gotham lunches, is just as
cheery, warm and helpful as he is at Gotham!

James J. Periconi, Esq.

Periconi, LLC

708 Third Avenue 17th Floor

New York, New York 10017