[Fredslist] The cost of insurance

David david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:35:15 EDT 2006

For those of you who do not have long term care
and disability insurance - WAKE UP.  When I was
34 I went to go get insurance and was advised to
wait until I was 40.  At 37 I was diagnosed with
Multiple Sclerosis and you can guess the
rest.  Everyday I worry what will happen to my family if ...

Please don't make that your worry too!

All the Best,

David Stein
Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
347-581-7909

"From Snail Mail to E-Mail"
Printing, Mailing and Electronic Marketing