[Fredslist] Shell NY corporation available

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Thu Nov 30 18:14:18 EST 2006

Here's an unusual offer:

Owing to a misunderstanding, a few days ago I formed a NY corporation for a
client.  It turns out we don't need this corporation after all.  I already
spent over $360 to get it filed in Albany but instead of dissolving it (and
paying even more), I'd prefer to just sell it. I'm asking $200.

It's a pure and clean shell.  No shares have been issues, there are no
officers or directors, no corporate history whatsoever. There's just me, and
I haven't even adopted by-laws yet.  The only thing that would need to be
done would be to change its name (and I would take care of and pay for
that).

Any takers?

Chris
Christopher T. Lamal