[Fredslist] Poker Night

David Bagatelle dbagatelle at mac.com
Wed Nov 29 18:17:14 EST 2006

Dear Gotham,

In May, I started hosting monthly poker tournaments at my house in
Mahwah, NJ. Not only have these monthly tournaments become extremely
popular, they have also become excellent networking events. Several
members of the Gotham tribe participate on a regular basis (Howard
Bersch and Dan Pincus, to name two) and I thought many more of you
who play cards regularly would like to play. Therefore, I am
extending the invitation to all of Gotham.

By popular demand, the next Bagatelle Poker Night will be Friday,
December 29th. Since New Year's eve is that Sunday night, I expect a
good turnout!!! We have room for 50 players (men and woman!). Please
RSVP early because I once again anticipate a big turnout.

What:			Monthly Poker Night at Gothamite Dave Bagatelle's.

When:         	Friday, December 29, 2006.

Time:         	7:00 PM for top shelf beer on tap, and food by
Blimpie's. 1st cards dealt by 8:15 PM.

Where:     		52 Walsh Drive, Mahwah, NJ, 07430 (directions on
Mapquest, Google or Yahoo).
                 		Call 646-408-1032 or 201-327-5698, if you need help.

Food/Drink: 	Sandwiches by Blimpie's and high quality beer will be
served. Soft drinks will be available.

Format:     	8:15-??? PM: Texas Hold 'em Tournament; $100 buy-in
(plus $10 to the house to cover cost of beer, soda, and food); 1st
four places win prizes (1st-50% pay-out, 2nd-30%, 3rd-15%, 4th-5%).
Anticipated price pool: $5,000 +.
				Side Games as people are eliminated from the tournament. $1/$2
and $2/$4 dealers choice.

RSVP:         	Please RSVP to me at dbagatelle at mac.com or
646-408-1032 by December 26th.
				50 seats available, 1st come, 1st served.

If you just want to come and watch and enjoy a few beers with your
friends, you are more than welcome. Just let me know when you RSVP
that you are just drinking and eating and not playing cards.

Hope to see you then.

Regards,

	David Bagatelle