[Fredslist] Gotham Hispanic Suspends Non Compete Rule for Last Meeting of the Year!!!

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 27 11:58:01 EST 2006

Good Morning (or should I say Buenos Dias?) Along the Network,

Gotham Hispanic has decided to suspend the non compete rule for the final
meeting of 2006 (and maybe beyond).

Here is your chance to find out what we are all about!

Tuesday, December 12th
The Friars Club
57 East 55th Street (between Park Avenue and Madison Avenue)

$40 to attend, prepaid, no walk-ins, no cancellations, no refunds.

We want to spend our time networking, not collecting money!!

Best,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Hispanic

Linda R. Newman