[Fredslist] Recruiter/job needed

Vanessa Schaefer vanessa at CDGI.com
Wed Nov 22 10:54:17 EST 2006

Dear Gotham group,

I am new to the group and so far very impressed with the depth
breadth of knowledge and experience.

I am posting to ask your help in finding a recruiter, or any job
postings, for my sister. She has over twenty years of teaching
experience. After relocating back to Long Island, she has found that
teaching positions are very scarce. Although she would definitely be
interested a teaching job, she is actively seeking a corporate
position where she can leverage her teaching, training, writing,
diagnostic, group organization and speaking skills. Ideal positions
would be in an HR department, Marketing or Events department,
Publishing company, or for any company that provides a service or
produces a product aimed at the elementary education market.

My sister resides in Nassau County Long Island.

Any thoughts or assistance would be highly welcomed!

Thanks in advance,

Vanessa Schaefer

--

Vanessa Schaefer <vanessa at CDGI.com>       781-938-0006 Tel
Clockwork Design Group, Inc               781-938-0030 Fax