[Fredslist] Need connection at La Grenouille

Irwin Kirschenbaum isk at collectlaw.com
Mon Nov 20 12:31:54 EST 2006

Dear fellow Gothamites,

My friend made a dinner reservation for us at La Grenouille  but they
did not have the time we wanted on the night we need.

If anyone has a connection that would allow us to change the time of the
reservation to a little later on that evening it would be great.

Thanks Gotham!!!

Irwin

Very truly yours,

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum

KIRSCHENBAUM & PHILLIPS, P.C.

Attorneys at Law

106 East Jericho Turnpike

Mineola, New York 11501

Tel:     (516) 746-1144 ext. 322

Direct: (516) 780-7322

Fax:    (516) 780-7392

website: www.collectlaw.com <http://www.collectlaw.com>

This message is only to be viewed by fredslist at gothamnetworking.com.
It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please delete the information from
your system and contact isk at collectlaw.com by replying to this message.