[Fredslist] Fw: Democracy 101: Youth Civics Project

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Wed Nov 15 19:21:10 EST 2006

My State Senator Liz Krueger is trying to get high school students to understand the legislative process with her Youth Civics Project. If you know students who might be interested, please pass the information on to them. This is very much needed and an excellent opportunity..

Thank,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Succeed in Your Own Personal Style *
* Build Your Influence Quotient (IQ) *
* Get a Seat at the Table *