[Fredslist] Alumni Association Looking for a Cocktail Hour Venue

Rich Klein rdk at carnegie-ltd.com
Tue Nov 14 14:09:50 EST 2006

Gotham...

I am the president of the New York/New Jersey chapter of my Alumni
Association (Flagler College, a very small school in St. Augustine, FL)
and we are hosting a cocktail hour in mid-December on either a Thursday
or Friday night where we'll have hors d'oeuvres and drinks for a couple
of hours.  We'd prefer a quiet restaurant/lounge/bar with a separate
room for us (not too expensive), and we expect 25 - 30 people (we met at
Zanzibar on 46th and 9th last time).

This will be an opportunity for the graduating students in the area to
meet with those of us already living and working in the area, to help
them network as they enter the "real world".

Does anyone have any suggestions in mid-town that fit this bill?  Since
current students will attend, some of whom may not be 21 yet, we will
need a location that is also a restaurant or at least will not require
that attendees be over 21.

Any ideas are appreciated.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein