[Fredslist] marrying sales skills with CRM

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Mon Nov 13 10:42:14 EST 2006

fyi:  Free seminar

Breakfast Seminar: Marrying Sales Skills with CRM

So you have to make an investment in training or technology for the
sales team... why not both?

In this seminar we will discuss a common dilemma faced by sales
managers and business unit leaders, "Where do I put my budget to get
the biggest effect on revenue?" The reality in today's market place
is that if you should probably do both.

You can have a tremendous impact on your ROI by marrying effective
CRM technology with fine-tuned sales skills. This presentation will
drill on the core competencies required for executing high-impact
selling and the foundation necessary for success in today's highly
competitive business environment. After you attend this session you
will see why one capability is dependent upon the other.

KEY TOPICS:
-Developing a Sales Platform
-Optimizing Sales Performance
-Deploying Enabling Technology
-Executing Operational Excellence

WHEN:  Wednesday, November 15, 2006

TIME:    8:30am-11:00am

WHERE: Worldwide Business Center, NYC
                575 Madison Ave, 8th Floor
                (Bet 56/57 streets)

SIGN UP:
Web:               http://www.netatwork.com/crmseminar_marryingsales.asp?id=AM
Email:             seminars at netatwork.com
Phone:            212-997-5200

SEMINAR IS FREE. RSVP REQUIRED.

AGENDA:

8:30am - 8:45am      Reception, Breakfast & Introductions

8:45am- 9:45am       Using Technology to Win Business... Not Just Track It!
                                 by Danny Estrada, CRM Practice
Director, Net at Work

9:45am - 10:45am   "Proven Tactics to Win at Selling: The Good, The Bad & The
                                 Ugly"
                                  by Adrian Miller, Adrian Miller Sales Training

10:45am - 11:00am    Q&A Session

Speaker Profiles:

Danny Estrada, CRM Practice Manager, Net at Work
Danny has been working in the field of Customer Relationship
Management for the past 10 years. Specializing in business process
and corporate culture, Danny uses his business and technology
expertise to help companies sell more products and increase customer
satisfaction. Danny also holds and Executive MBA from the W P Carey
School of Business at Arizona State University.

Adrian Miller, Adrian Miller Sales Training
Adrian Miller is the President of Adrian Miller Sales Training, a
training and business consulting firm that she founded in 1989.Adrian
is a nationally recognized lecturer, a sought-after conference
speaker, and an accomplished author. Frequently published in major
business publications, her articles cover a broad range of
sales-related topics.

--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"