[Fredslist] Part time babysitter needed in Upper Manhattan

Renee Colwell rcolwell at cmitsolutions.com
Mon Nov 13 11:55:06 EST 2006

Hello fellow Gothamites:

We are looking for a part-time babysitter.  Hourswill be from
3:30 pm to 7 pm on Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thurs during the school year,
and more hours during the summer.  We want someone who can meet the
school bus, take the kids home, start them on their homework,
straighten up a little, and put a chicken in the oven and make a salad
for dinner.  Our babysitter
must be able to speak either English or Spanish (either one is fine --
we don't need both).  Our address is 140  Cabrini Blvd -- the girls
get off the bus at the corner of 181st St and Ft. Washington.

Please pass this along to anyone who might be looking -- college
student, retired grandma, your own babysitter's sister, etc.

Thanks,
Renee

Contact:
Renee 917.923.1132
or Alain 646.232.3058

--
Renee Colwell
CM IT Solutions of Manhattan, Grand Central

212-923-CMIT (2648)
rcolwell at cmitsolutions.com
www.cmitsolutions.com