[Fredslist] Friends looking for Director of Development and Client Service with fundraising background

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Wed Nov 8 12:22:29 EST 2006

See below from Powered by Professionals (a terrific company)...  Please
respond to Ken directly.

As most of you know, Powered by Professionals is aggressively growing as
the charities we represent begin to explode and we continue to add
clients and volunteers.

Therefore, Darren and I are looking to hire a senior person with 5-10
years of fundraising and management experience. If you refer us to the
person we end up hiring, we will pay you $1,000 or donate $1,000 to your
favorite charity in your name.

The position is for Director of Development and Client Services and this
person will be the point person for all of our clients and will manage,
work and supervise our other departments to strategize all fundraising
efforts for the year.  The person must be an experienced and proven
leader and manager in the philanthropic world and have tremendous
organizational skills.

I have cut and pasted the job description below.  Please feel free to
forward it on to people you think might be interested.  Thanks so much
for your help.

Ken and Darren

Director of Development and Client Service