[Fredslist] Need a Reliable Messenger Service

David Henry david at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue Nov 7 10:52:06 EST 2006

Hello Gotham,

I am in need of a reliable messenger service.  My current provider, DYNAMEX,
has recently become very unreliable.  It takes forever for them to pick up
the phone, a rush messenger for them is usually 2-2 ½ hours and I found that
I can’t rely on them like I used to.

Can anyone recommend a messenger service that can:

1.	Answer their phones promptly
2.	Provide Rush service that is actually Rush service (completed within
an hour)
3.	Provide prompt billing (so we can bill our clients promptly)
4.	Provide good customer service

Many thanks in advance for all of your suggestions.  (I’ll be happy to
report the results back to everyone.)

Best,

David

David P. Henry