[Fredslist] Thoughts for Phil Courtney Memorial Journal- RESPONSE NEEDED ASAP

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Nov 6 14:07:30 EST 2006

		Hello, Gotham-
I am compiling a  journal on thoughts that posted around the time of , Fellow Gotham Member, Phil Courtney's passing.   If anyone has any thoughts, comments or nice memories that they would like to share, please email them to me by tomorrow .  The Book will be presented to Phil's wife, Linda and their children, Ryan and Meghan.  I know they appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Thank you.
Gothamly,
Judie Moceri

Formica 1