[Fredslist] New Posting is time-Sensitive

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 3 01:07:26 EST 2006

Anne Bonfiglio, a new member and founder of a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) Partnership for Student Advancement,  assists financailly underprivileged youth find a career and make a life for themselves.

We are inviting you to our upcoming fundraiser which is a comedy and music event to be held on Thursday, November 9th, 2006, here in New York City.

INVITATION
Please publish the invitation that is attached.

If there is any further requirement, please let me know as I would like this put on fredlist ASAP as the date is very close.

Thank you
Anne Bonfiglio