[Fredslist] Giveaways with a Logo

Lorri Zelman LZelman at strategicworkforce.com
Thu Nov 2 16:16:41 EST 2006

Hi All!

I'm pulling together an event in December for 300-500 Human Resources professionals.  HR/NY, the local chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management will be hosting a holiday party and meet the committees event.  We want to give out something small and easy to carry with our association's logo on it.  Does anyone have a vendor that they would recommend?  We are also looking for raffle prizes and sponsors so if anyone is interested in getting their name/information in front of HR professionals, please let me know.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Lorri Zelman
Managing Director, Human Resources Practice
Strategic Workforce Solutions
(212) 378-1625 - Phone
(212) 378-0780 - Fax
lzelman at strategicworkforce.com