[Fredslist] NEW MEMBER - Queens Gotham

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:53:37 EST 2006

Please join me in welcoming Gotham Queens’ newest member, Glen
Friedman.  Glen’s company, Cartridge World, is part of the world’s
largest franchise of retail stores who refill and remanufacture
printer cartridges.  They help people & businesses save up to 50% off
the cost of their laser, inkjet, copy and fax cartridges.  Several
Gotham members are already customers including Automatic Mail and my
kids.

Glen offers your business a free cost savings so you can see how much
money you’ll get to spend on other things - like direct mail.

We look forward to networking with Glen and hope you also have the
chance to meet him in the near future.

All the Best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing

PS – Even tough-guy Bob Formica seems to think Glen is a really nice
guy.  But that’s probably because he is a lefty.