[Fredslist] Gotham GALA Yale Club January 31 2007

Allen, Dorothy DALLEN at elliman.com
Thu Nov 2 10:09:05 EST 2006

To All

As Chairman of the Door Prize committee I am asking as many of you as
possible if you would be willing to contribute to a Door Prize for the
event.

We are not giving out " goodie bags"  but rather want upscale prizes
----such as theater, concert etc tickets; dinner for 2 at interesting
restaurants; Spa for a day or a specific service; stay at NY area hotel
or resort. Etc etc-----------Gift certificate for your particular
service or time.

Please let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE what you will be doing.

( Jena la Flamme, Director of the Jena Wellness Group, has graciously
offered a Gift Certificate! )

Thank you.

Dorothy Allen, VP

Prudential Douglas Elliman