[Fredslist] [Fredlist] Office/Conference room space needed in Mt. Vernon or White Plains

Shireen Kumar shireen.kumar at socratescms.com
Wed Nov 1 23:41:48 EST 2006

Dear Westchester Gothamites:

Does anyone have available a conference room/office and photocopy facilities
where we could meet with a client on Friday, Nov. 3rd? We would need the
space for about 2 hours Friday afternoon (4 - 6PM).

Ideally we are looking for a space in White Plains or Mount Vernon.

Many thanks,

Shireen

C. Shireen Kumar, MLS, JD

CEO

Socrates CMS

The Research SolutionT

Phone 718-887-7875

Fax     718-701-1661

 <mailto:shireen.kumar at socratescms.com> shireen.kumar at socratescms.com

Socrates CMS does not provide legal advice. The materials provided herein
are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal
advice.