Renatto Re: [Fredslist] C of I needs : technology consultant/network

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Wed May 31 11:32:59 EDT 2006

Thanks to all. I will pass the contacts along to my contact. For those of
you who I know personally I will attach a brief testimonial.  For those who
I don't know, hope I get to meet you at the cocktail party next month.

Yours for 'LIFE', Steven

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.