[Fredslist] Gotham's Next Incubator - ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed May 31 13:51:26 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon Gotham, Especially New Gotham Members,

Please note we are holding our Incubator meeting on June 14th in the second
floor bar of the The Friars Club.  This is an opportunity for a small group
of Gotham members who HAVE NOT had the opportunity to participate in the
Incubator to get together from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the Second Floor Bar.
Drinks are on Gotham.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.

Gothamly,

The Incubator Chick

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker