[Fredslist] Health & Business Alliance Meeting Friday June 2nd

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Wed May 31 17:29:03 EDT 2006

All of my Gotham colleagues are invited to attend. At the Friday June 2nd
meeting we will feature our sponsor Seniorbridge. Announcements for the
IMPACT ! awards will be made including one of the most famous legislators
in Queens County history. Come on down to learn who will be our celebrity
guest presenter.

Yours for 'LIFE', Steven

(See attached file: HBA meeting invitation June 06.doc)

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.