[Fredslist] recommendation- An Inconvenient Truth

Robert J. Reicher rjr at interport.net
Tue May 30 17:45:40 EDT 2006

It's  a great film, but even more importantly, I have a credit at the end of
the film.  Watch the end of the first section of the crawl (the credits that
roll from the bottom of the screen to the top)  The credit is for "Music
Legal"

Robert J. Reicher, Esq.  Gotham Media Group

810 Seventh Ave., 10th Floor

New York, NY 10019

Phone:   (212) 258-3770

Fax:        (212) 258-3775