[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Formica 1 - Wednesday May 31st

Mann, Carolyn carolyn.mann at lhh.com
Fri May 26 16:56:40 EDT 2006

Dear Gotham City Networking Members:

If you'd like to Ride the Circuit with Formica 1 next Wednesday, May
31st we'll be meeting from 12:309 PM to 2:00 PM at the Friar's Club.
Please bear in mind the non-compete rule but if there are no conflicts,
please join us for networking.  The fee to Ride the Circuit is $40.
Please let me know Tuesday morning, May 30th if you plan to attend and
I'll also check for any potential conflicts.

Best regards,

Carolyn
Group Coordinator - Formica 1

Carolyn A. Mann