Fw: [Fredslist] Many Thanks and Renatto on replies

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri May 26 08:14:52 EDT 2006

For our new members (and forgetful veterans) below is a perfect example of fredslist etiquette. "Renatto" is Gothamese for saying thank you for your responses to my fredslist request, I have more than eough great responses (more than I can ever get through, please stop!). It is named after Gotham's famous Renato Tichauer who sent the first such email in our early days.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.