[Fredslist] TRS Teachers Retirement System NYC

GaryKorbel gekorbel at optonline.net
Wed May 24 20:39:18 EDT 2006

A friend of mine (since I have a fair amount of retirement plan experience in a former life) dropped off his wife's quarterly statement my biggest problems are the acronyms for the plans and what they stand for. Clearly one is an elective employee contribution (TDA) the other may be more of a DB or cash balance balance plan  I could use a contact to sort this out I get into NYC alot so a few minutes of your time would be great regards
Gary E. Korbel
(H) 516 333 9717
(C) 516 754 3818
gekorbel at optonline.net