[Fredslist] Temporary/contract position available

Harry S. Silverstein hsilvers at gsb.uchicago.edu
Tue May 23 15:57:52 EDT 2006

Gotham,

I have a project that I am trying to get done over the next several weeks, and I need one or two experienced people to help me with it.  My requirements are listed below, as well as the particulars for the position.  Please contact me if you are qualified and interested (or know someone who is), and I will follow up immediately.  I am hoping to fill this position in the next few days.  Thank you.

Position: Sales Analyst, New Markets

Brief Job Description:
-Compilation of Territorial Prospect Lists
-Researching prospect companies and individuals through data resources (e.g. OneSource, IDExec, etc.)
-Populating online CRM system (Salesforce.com) with company and prospect lists, and compiling reports to track sales performance.
-Job is full-time
-Job begins immediately and will run through end of June or mid-July.
-Pay is commensurate with experience

Specific Experience or Background Required:
-Minimum Intermediate Proficiency with MS Excel (organization and manipulation of information - Pivot Tables, Data Sorting, etc.)
-Ability to do meticulous research/very detail oriented
-Ability to think strategically
-Self-sufficient without substantial training or oversight
-Experience with salesforce.com a plus
-Ability to focus on the research project and a quick worker

The project requires the building of high quality prospect lists. Some of the research will be tricky and will require determination and creative thinking.

Thank you,

Harry Silverstein
IntraLinks, Inc.
(t) 212-543-7739